Friday 16 November 2012

The first blog post!

Well, this is not really my very first blog post as I used to blog on Livejournal during my schooling days. Gosh, I can’t even remember that was how many years ago! Since I haven’t been blogging for a few years now, I am feeling a little bit 'rusty' right now as I do not know where to start.

It was just this morning that I suddenly feel like starting to blog again. So here I am, writing my first post again! It took me some time to figure out how the website works (pardon my slowness), cracked my head thinking of a name for my blog, playing around with the templates and etc.

Just getting the hang of it!

So, eventually I settled on ‘My Simple Little Joys’ as my blog title. Finding joy from all the simple and little things or events that happens around me. I find my joys from doing things that I love. I love doing craft works, baking, travelling and taking photographs. Finding joy from being with people I love. Joy from the support and encouragement I get from friends and of course, the person I love most, my fiancĂ©. We will be entering to a new stage of our lives when we walk down the aisle in about slightly more than a year from now and it will be the start of a new beginning. 



Let's begin from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment